Tuesday, August 9, 2011

One night away from home.

Sooo, tomorrow, we'll be having our "Holy Retreat" in Don Bosco, somewhere near the entrance South Road Properties, I'm not really good with places here in Cebu. We'll be staying there overnight, and I'm not really sure if I'm excited or not. :/

So, I've almost finished packing my bag for tomorrow. At least it's something near a slumber party, but not exactly the same. We'll be about twenty-six girls (including me) in a room/dorm. Yeah, we're exactly fifty-one in our section. I just really hope we won't be meeting any ghosts there, that would really scare the shit out of me. And I mean ghosts where you can feel its presence and all that. Did you know? Last week I scared the shit out of myself that I had to sleep with lights on (something I haven't done in a very long time). I became way too obsessed with reading ghost facts that I started to believe my room was haunted or something. I read a message on my sister's phone, a Reader's Digest fact, and it was somewhat disturbing.

A creepy fact:

"Did you know that for every 200 people that you see every day...

2 of them are ghosts?"

- Reader's Digest

Don't blame me for anything. I don't know if they're trying to troll us all, but that definitely put me into a research-for-ghost-facts mood. And ever since I really started believing there could be something beyond reality. Who knows? But I've got over it, I'm sleeping with lights off again.
I just need this retreat to be a little "unreligious". With the word holy in Holy Retreat, it sounds like a dorky thing. But I have no choice. This is for my own good, and that I mean by the good of graduating High School. If I do not attend, I can't graduate. Not that I'm complaining about attending, I am just a little tired of hearing all those religious stuffs that won't even affect most of us. :/

Almost done packing!
My mom writing an inspiration letter for me to read tomorrow.
Me wanting to read it.
Letters from my parents.
The rest of the list I must bring. I won't give myself a chance to miss these. :)

PS: Since I won't come home tomorrow, I'll be making day 162 in advance. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment