Friday, August 26, 2011

Five.

Five, the number I've said the most today. Yes, I had visitors today, and I had to tell my mom there were five of them, FIVE. And then a friend asked how many, and I said five, FIVE. Well, I'll pass that number to the title bar then, five.

So, our examinations for this month is officially over, and I don't even know how I'm doing in the tests. I, at least, had answers in every test paper, but if they are right? No single idea. We'll definitely find out next week. Oh, and, this week, we didn't have classes on Monday and Tuesday. Guess what? We won't have classes on Monday and Tuesday next week either, BOOYAH! We do have our C.A.T Formation tomorrow though, but who cares? It's not for the whole day anyway. :)

After the exam, I told my mom, again, that we were five, and we went along over my house. We watched a little TV, ate lunch, went out and took pictures, went in and logged in our Facebook accounts for awhile, relaxed on the bed and watched the Thai horror movie Coming Soon, went to the music room and took some pictures there too, ate snacks, went out again and took pictures again, bought ice cream, ate ice cream, and lastly, they went home. Hah, had much fun though. Oh, and, who were these ladies? They were Kerrvy, Trixia, Julie, Jackie and Charisse. Yep, thanks for coming. Oh, and yeah, here are some pictures.

Browsing through the yearbooks.
While watching the movie. Notice how Jackie (first from the right) tries to avoid watching it! Haha :)
"Music time."
Oh, and, that's coke. If you thought they were alcoholic drinks, you don't know me enough. x)
ICE CREAM!
And the final picture before everyone leaves. :*
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment