Monday, August 22, 2011

Five positive things about your taste in music.

1.) Not so many know about them. You won't have to worry about them bragging about their own music since you won't relate to them. And they won't even put interest in my own music, so no fuzz.


2.) You can sing to yourself. Without anyone having to sing along with you (I kind of hate that), it feels great. I just hate when you sing some popular song, then everyone turns around and sings it too. Kind of frightening... if you ask me. o.o


3.) You won't have to share your music with anyone. With the rise of popheads, it is somewhat difficult to find other people of the same taste in music. Sitting there on my chair listening to my music using earphones, then someone comes and wants to listen to music, believing it's pop or hip hop or something the like...


4.) You feel more special when you relate to these people. I usually find these people over the internet though. When I do find them, I feel more special than ever. It's like, there's so many of them out there, but most know nothing about them.

Exaggerated? Yes, definitely. :)

5.) The whole thing is totally different from the most common things. And the picture will explain it all.


- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment