Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What can a person do to make you hate them less?

Wow, now that sounds complicated. I don't, maybe, really hate someone, it may just be my stupid mind thinking no one could be worse than whoever person that may be. The fact is, you may have come to a very wrong timing where I'm probably very pissed or annoyed, thus, I send my evilness on you. xD

I'm not saying I am inhuman and don't hate anybody. I do, from time to time, but it somehow gets over after awhile. Like, when I have a crush, I naturally think negatively about them, but...


If not for crushes, it would be a little different. Normal people, without having betrayed me or something, would just be 'hated', basically, for being annoying. Kervey, my cousin, is a good example for this. He is as annoying as the dogs barking during the nights while you're trying to sleep. He's annoying because I know him, and while I know him, I know who I am when I talk to him or am with him. He of course, annoys the shit out of me sometimes, but there are times I try to get angry, but then he makes me laugh.


So, in short, what can they do to make me 'hate' them less? I suppose you can try to joke around... or borrow my pencil. ;)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment