Friday, August 19, 2011

Things you think about a lot.

With couples everywhere around me, of course I start to wonder, "What about me?" I am curious about what other think about me, especially guys. I'm not what you would call desperate, but I just seem to want to... you know, know what it's like to hold someone's hand, to feel those ridiculous butterflies in your stomach while I'm with someone, to kiss someone, to stare at their eyes, and all those cheesy stuff. No, I have never really understood it that way. :/


Oh yeah, that's what curiosity brings me every time I see a couple being sweet to each other and all that. Well, it's never going to happen with a guy I do not have feelings for anyway, so, now let's see where time leads me to. Haha, I'm almost too curious that I could put up a sign board or something the like.


What if I turned horribly desperate that every time I see a couple together, I start thinking it's me and another guy dating. Well, that'd be weird, really, really, weird.

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment