Monday, August 1, 2011

First song cover.

Believe me, it's just an old favorite song. And yes, when I hear my voice I think it sounds... weird. But whatever, it's up to your ears what they sound like anyway. This was taken on Saturday, if I'm right. I mean, if my sister DARED doing a cover of Bruno Mars's song Lazy Song, then why would I not? Haha, sounds about right. At least I've got something else to show you, haha. :)


Not only that, I got this tense feeling when the camera of my sister's started recording. What am I saying? I have no idea why I even dare putting this on my blog. It's... sort of weird how I sing in there. Of course, as a first timer you don't really expect much. But believe me, if, IF, we make another cover, I'll make sure I will be able to adjust to myself while recording, because I really felt like I was in a tight box where I just couldn't move. And because of that weird tense feeling, I read the lyrics wrong and just had to sort of laugh at it. Mistakes are always present, so I don't really care about that part anyway. Haha! Well, Kervey wasn't perfect at the guitar either. But, come on, some considerations would do just fine. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment