Friday, August 12, 2011

Preparing for tonight.

So tonight will be the IHMA's Night... which they call IHMA Nite. To be quite honest I hate it when they change the spelling of a word, but whatever. So basically, we'll be dancing, and my sister will be taking a video of us. When that's done, I'll put it on here so each of you could see. :)

I'll be going to school soon, so we can get on the make up and finish the props. Believe me, it's the weirdest costume I've had ever since. Before IHMA's Night was performed by the great dancers and great musicians from our school, now everyone is in it. I was a grade six student when I first performed for IHMA's Night along with my classmates. I don't seem to have a picture of it that time, but I have pictures of the times when I was a freshman and a sophomore highschool student. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of the time I was a junior. :/





But I gotta go to school now. I'll be posting again later on and write about how it went. ;)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment