Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not until it's over.

If there's one thing that's keeping me busy lately, then it's the projects that are piling up like I'm setting up jenga. And you know, I'm a graduating student, so I really want to focus on these projects so that I will be finally getting my ass out of high school. I'm not saying that high school was horrible though, I want to move on and see what college is like. Now, because of these projects, I find no time for everyday blogging, so I have to cut that one down for awhile. Well, who would mind? It's the same thing everyday anyway, almost at least. So, as usual, I'm leaving the 365 days challenge behind, and that's the only update you'll get for the next coming days... or weeks. I don't know, we'll see how much time I have in my hands between the days.

Filipino, goddamn.
Social science. UGH (At least the 30 page project was reduced to 20 pages.)
I also have projects in the subjects Computer and Values. Oh God.

No comments:

Post a Comment