Saturday, February 4, 2012

NAT Review: 1st Saturday.

Ah, I'm finally back. But you know what? Our project in social studies, the 30 pages about economics, isn't going very well. Basically, the whole senior batch is deciding not to do it, even the model section. They're so against this project that they don't fucking care. But I don't know, I still do want to do it just in case. If the teacher drops the project, then it'll be good. But if not, at least I have prepared something. But so far? I've only gotten so far as seven pages... seven out of thirty? My God. :/

Anyway, speaking of today, we didn't have C.A.T formation because we're going to have the NAT (National Achievement Test), and starting today, we're going to have reviews every Saturday... for the whole freaking day. We're not doing it by section, but we're mixed with the other sections, then arranged alphabetically. I believe there are four groups, first group with family names from A-C, second group with family names from C-L, third group with family names from L-R (this is where I am), and the last group from R-Z. Because of this, I and Kerrvy, Trixia, Julie, Charisse, and Jackie are separated. But I have nothing to be sad of, because I have Shelamay. Well, I did mostly hang out with Lyka though. Kerrvy is in the same group with Trixia and Jackie, Julie in the same group with Charisse and  Mervin Ian, and I've got Shelamay, so it works just fine.

So yesterday, we were talking about wearing our group t-shirt, but then Kerrvy, Trixia, Julie, and Shelamay didn't wear them because it was still to be washed or they hid them away. Haha :))
Trixia and Kerrvy decided to wear pink then. xD
Charisse is actually the newest member in our group, so she doesn't have the t-shirt.
And here we have Colina the godess! He seemed very shy this morning. HAHA
Yeah, I mostly hung out with Lyka today because she was in the same group as me.
MEOW. :))
It's like we create infinite wild, crazy, weird power when we're together. That's how we are, how we roll. :))
You should know me by now, I never go a day without a picture or more of myself. HAHA
Jess and Joey! In short, the J's! :))
Angelica and Jaymarie. :3
Jackie! She didn't wear the shirt early this morning, but she changed during lunch time. So it was only me, Mervin Ian, and Jackie who wore the group shirt today. :3
Well, the day was actually just composed of answering questions of different subjects that we've already crossed. :))
During lunch, laughing at something as you can see. HAHA
Ate lunch with these folks today! :3
And yeah, also Yarie was there in the L-R group. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment