Monday, February 6, 2012

The Arien and the Arian.

Basically, I've decided to change the spelling of the way you call a person whose zodiac sign is Aries. For two months, I've had my blog under the name of "The Arien", but just yesterday, I changed it to "The Arian" for it seemed to be the "most correct" spelling of it. I mean, I like the Arien, but Arian seems to be cuter, somehow.

Anyway, it has been a full day, it's already 8:42 pm, and there have been aftershocks again and again. Of course, I'm not quite sure if there will be any bigger earthquakes (of course, who does know?), but until now there have just been small shakings. I'm currently having this tiny head ache, and it's sort of warm here. I have my bedroom door WIDE open, so that whenever it shakes again, I can run right out without doubts. I mean just some steps away, then I'm in an open space without any obstacles. Well, let's just hope the ground won't crack under my feet.

Open and prepared! :))
Ugh, what a weird feeling though. I sit here, in front of my computer, talking to some of my friends about the earthquake earlier, and then it starts shaking. The only way I will know that it is really shaking, is by looking at my fluorescent lamp which shakes. I hope there's no more aftershocks coming, because I really want to go to school tomorrow, honestly speaking. I don't want to stay at home during weekdays. :/

It's the only thing I look at first to see if it's really shaking. Damn.
Anyway, last Saturday, during the NAT review, I took a video of Lyka, and she took a video of me. I don't know, I just thought it looked pretty silly. Have a look if you want. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment