Thursday, July 28, 2011

Worn out.

As the title says, that's exactly how I feel right now. My legs feel like they're falling apart because of the strain. We've been practicing a dance a lot the past days for our program, IHMA Night, which will happen on August 12. Well, I'm not really what you call a dancer, but I do my best. The worst thing is that we are, as said by many, the only section who can't dance our dance properly, and that we're like kids. Well, it's my first time dancing a very fast dance, and it's sort of... hard to follow at times.

Yeah, a dancing metalhead. You've never thought about that, have you? Haha! The thing is, I just don't care about my image, I do this for my grades. Since it's my last year in high school, I've started to concentrate more on studies, because I am so afraid that I'll end up repeating senior year. I want to move on!

Anyway, I'll finish my post with pictures. It's been awhile since I wrote an everyday post. :)

PS: Oh, and dear readers, forgive me, but my blog is my new source of pictures. I don't use facebook when uploading them anymore. :)

WORE FLIP FLOPS TODAAAY! xD
I'm not exactly sure what exactly is going on. :/
Tootlot.
Sweat and stress, a pause after a lot of dancing.
One of the most random.
WHOLE-BODY-PICTURE for you, Ms. Trixia.
And me? I'm so good at looking LAME. :)
BEWARE, there are tons of vanity of these two following below.
Of course, I HAD TO INSERT. :))

I also found this very quick video on my digicam! xD

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment