Saturday, July 16, 2011

Planking.

Sure, I suppose you know what that is. If you don't, you'll probably have to wait until it reaches you. Haha, well, I first discovered planking on Damn! LOL and I wondered, "What the hell is the purpose of this?" Of course, it didn't take long for me to figure out it was just sort of an activity or a game or whatever, fun? Something like that.

So earlier this day, when we reached SM (a mall), we still had some time left before going into the cinema to watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2. It started about 10:30 in the evening, and we were there by, I suppose, seven or eight. The fun thing was, people had gone home already, and there weren't so many people roaming around the mall (aside from the cinemas). So, my sister said, "Let's plank!" And then, well, we did. HAHA! :3

MEHE, Kervey and me.
Still Kervey and me.
Hannah and Kervey.
KERVEY.
Hannah
Me.
Me and Kervey.
Me.
Kervey. This is my favorite. xD
Hannah and me. xD
Well, we didn't have the chance to bring a DSLR yesterday, because in the cinemas they won't allow you to bring them (yeah, results to pirated DVDs). So, we just used my sister's new phone, Samsung Galaxy II. And... I've got to say, planking looks fun. Later this day though, we're going to Tubod Flowing Water (a resort) for, somehow, a family reunion. So, we'll see how far we'll get with this planking and how many of us will join. It's a very public space though. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment