Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Deathly Hallows Part 2.

So I just came home from SM. I have been watching Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 with eleven others. Two words to describe it all: DARN EPIC. It's over two hours, but you barely notice how time goes by. I've got to say, it's probably the most amazing movie I've ever seen so far.

Hmm, I've got to be honest. I've liked Harry Potter ever since I was a grade one student (six years old), and it's surprising how it has all come to an end. But everything ends. Damn. BUT, the ending of the movie was... GREAT. It reminds me of the first film of the whole series: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. :)

From Google.
I strongly recommend this movie to everyone with a head full of fantasy, of course. I rate it 10/10. ♥

Well, we see Kervey's on Voldemort's side.
We went and ate in Dimsum for awhile.
Yum, yum.
Sitting and waiting.
Still.
ALIENS. :3
This is 9D.
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment