Friday, July 1, 2011

First Friday.

Yup, July 1, the first Friday of the month. Gosh, I haven't even taken pictures for my next header! I'll work on that pretty soon.

Anyway, today, we didn't really have proper classes BECAUSE we had a first Friday mass at the church today. I swear, I was sleepy and it was hard to stay awake. But enough of that, like I even care about that. So, we had our club meeting again, which only happens the first Friday for every month. Again, I'm arts club, and we had to draw different facial expressions. I was surprised how our moderator commented on my work, which I thought she would never do. What do I have to expect? I drew fifteen heads (as required) with different facial expressions with mohawk and three earrings in each ear? Hah, I'm that bad ass. :)

Meh, let's just put the rest of the story in pictures. :)


At the Arts Club. :3


During recess. :3


We had the chance to visit Charity (the other senior section). The two of them were dancing Chacha Slide, something popular in school.

And when me and Jackie went back to the classroom, we had Bottle Battle. MUHAHA

Two of my girlfriends. :3

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment