Friday, July 1, 2011

Animation, baby.

Okay, I've decided to use animation for my drawings, so at least, they would look a little more realistic, right? I've recently edited my 'Day 117 - What do you think about people on the Internet' and animated the four last drawings where I bang my head on my keyboard for being so mad at those over dramatic people you see.

But really, at least you would get more ideas about what I'm actually showing you, so you can really get it into your head and at least... giggle a bit. To be honest, I do what I can to insert humor in my drawings. I suppose it works, a little I believe.


So, from the post 'Day 124 - How do you act around you crushes?', I draw drawings, well, for the things that I imagine happening when my crush is around. But then it was a long line of drawings, and by animation you don't have to keep scrolling down. So I made an animation frame out of the drawings I drew for that post, and tell me, is it better animated or not?


Do leave a comment. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment