Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tubod Flowing Water.

I've got to be honest... YES, I skipped C.A.T Formation this morning. Well, why would I do such a thing? I was too tired last night. What do you expect? The movie started about 10:30, finished by 12:30, came home at 01:00 in the morning, and slept 02:00. It's a lame excuse of course. I don't imagine being absent next Saturday though. Form is really fun, but I just didn't have the mood this time. Plus, we went to the resort today. :)

Yep, my face is fucked up there. :)
MEHE. :3
Cousin Laurie Ann and mom's Shi Tzu, Shayne.
PLANKING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE POOL.
:3
In the kiddy pool, haha. :3
Kervey in his hammock.
So unexplainable. Haha. :3
Cousins Laurie Ann and Ann-Ann.
Us in the kiddy pool, haha. :)
Planking: You're doing it great. xD
This planking does require a lot of muscles, haha!
But this doesn't.
This doesn't either. :P
But this requires balancing. HAHA
Falling in plank.
Park plank.
Something else.
Something what we call, "The Angels".
Star planking in the middle of a basketball court. xD
And... those common jumping pictures. xD (Notice how air planking works too, muhahaha.)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment