Thursday, March 10, 2011

Free today.

I can't understand what I feel. It's like I'm so empty inside that it changes so much of what I expected today to be. It's such a quiet morning, haven't seen anyone except my sister yet. I've been in my room, watched Noriko's Dinner Table, but ended up feeling completely torn apart. I've been avoiding music today. Since music is the root of my emotions, it's so easy for me to feel sad when listening to sad music. I mean, how much painful can it get if not listening to music still makes me want to cry? I feel so lonely... like I'm reaching out my arms and no one's coming to reach their arms back to me.

Of course, most of you know what this is about. I want to be with him, you know who I mean, but it's so hard to just wish for something that amazing to happen and know two things; it will either happen (but we'll have to wait for a long time) or not. And I don't think both of us are able to wait that long especially when we're that far from each other. Like he said, we are the ones who need the one we love by their sides, which makes things more difficult.

Empty gaze.

We don't have classes today, because the sophomores are having their NAT (National Achievement Test) exams, like we had when we were sophomores as well. But before this exam, all sophomores are needed to attend the reviews every Saturday (and I guess there are six Saturdays in total?). I didn't have so much against that when we  had NAT reviews because I didn't have so much to do during Saturdays, except for going to the city (which was too boring sometimes). But it was better that way, at least I could hang out with my friends. After the exam, I was in the top ten best in Science for the whole sophomore year level... or was it English? o.O

Kerrvy still had her long hair.
At the CR.
Julie and Shelamay.
My foot and Shelamay's.
SHELAMAAAY.
Martin, Shelamay and me during recess.
There was a lot of fun... too.
My feeeeeet.
Shelamaaaaay's.
During NAT reviews, we had a lot of time to explore our school and even play hide and seek!

So for the CEM test that we took recently (written about here), I got the 2nd highest rank (above average) in English within the classroom. Kurt, my classmate, got the highest rank (superior) and is in the top 10 list for the whole junior level in English, congratulations to you. The only thing I'm afraid of now is my math results because all the teachers are now saying that if you get a below average and down in math, you must take summer classes... in MATH! And who wants that? So, I'm still kind of scared. But, oh well...

Ever had NAT exams or CEM before?

No comments:

Post a Comment