Sunday, March 20, 2011

"Kuya, favor po?"


Amille and Laurie Ann came over today.

 Seriously, is there anything worse than seeing players around? No. We (me, Laurie Ann, Amille and our two maids) were at the plaza (somewhat a park) earlier. Amille and Laurie Ann are known for their 'skills' with boys for some reason or another, and I knew I did not want to get involved with that since I prefer 'true' love than choosing a boy with attractive looks... without feeling anything special. As we were sitting by the sidewalk Amille noticed three guys on the other side and started screaming, "Kuya, kuya!" (Kuya is a sign of respect to boys older than you.) "Kuya, favor?" They caught her attention and started walking to us, I felt like running away. Luckily, Kervey came and interrupted them.

But Kervey gave me P100 and left, so me and Amille went and bought Cornette ice cream at the market, we noticed three boys started to follow us, and I wanted to run away. But as we kept walking, I think they lost us.

Well, we weren't actually walking, but we were biking. Laurie wanted to stay behind since she were to look over the bike. But when we came back, the three guys found her, and I wanted REALLY to run away. Well, two of the boys started to flirt with Laurie Ann and Amille, although I'm not sure what happened to the third.

They went along pretty well, but I was upset and kind of scared. I don't like talking so much to strangers, so I went a little faster than the four of them.

What do you think about strange guys who start flirting?

No comments:

Post a Comment