Monday, March 14, 2011

CEM results.

Actually, I'm very contented with my CEM results, both in English and Mathematics (geometry).

English. Ah, I believe it still is my favorite subject since I'm doing better than most in it. In the CEM test I got the rate of "Above Average" with 614 rights out of 800. The best thing about this... is that I am one of the top 10 highest in English, junior level (again, after being the ninth highest last school year as a sophomore student)! Well, I am the tenth now though, but in tie with my bestie Shelamay, which is great! ♥
F*ck my cellphone camera.

Math. Well, I expected to get low average or something BECAUSE I got low average last time (algebra). But when I received the paper, I was surprised. I got POOR! Just kidding... I GOT AVERAGE with 492 rights out of 800! I'm at least happy with that since I'm not so good when it comes to math. Ah, how relaxing this feels.

People that get below average, poor or very poor in English or Math will have to spend their summer in school attending "enrichment", kinda like summer classes. I'm just SO glad I didn't get below average in any of the two because we are planning to do something in summer. ;)
A random "YES!" photo. :D

Friday, I guess, we finally got our own copy of our class picture. Wanna see? I got them scanned just now by my dad! Well, there are two actually, but our class adviser is in it, even our school principal, so I guess it's not a good idea to post that picture here, plus it was too serious so...
I must say, I love this class. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment