Wednesday, March 23, 2011

"Sweet" sixteen.

Well, yeah, I've heard that 'title' a gazillion times... and yes, it was my birthday... MARCH 22, 2011. One of the best birthdays so far, yes. I haven't celebrated my birthday while there were classes in four school years, because summer vacation usually starts before my birthday. We were supposed to have summer on the eighteenth but because of the clearance, they (the faculty I guess) moved the last day on the twenty-third. So yes, it means it is the last day tomorrow for this school year, and I'm going to miss the section Temperance soooo much, I really love this section.

So, yes, birthday. I've finally turned sixteen and I'm excited how this year will turn out. I'm really sure I'll be facing more challenges because I'm finally become a senior this june. Well, that's another story, let me just write about how my birthday today was! Today, we didn't have classes until twelve noon, so I spent my morning replying "Thank you" on people's wall posts greeting me "Happy Birthday!" I must say, there were quite many of them... even people I'm not so really close with. No, I'm not saying it's a bad thing, it just really surprises me and makes me happy! We had our first day of examinations earlier. My classmates sang the happy birthday song to me and cheered me up. After the exam, Rhea, Kerrvy, Trixia, Mycah and Decerie came over. Not long after that, Marvin and Charlie came as well. 8)

Marvin, Charlie, Kerrvy, Mycah, me, Trixia, Decerie and Rhea. ♥

Opening a gift I got from aunt.

Check what's on my lap. ;)

Watched a GREAT movie: 3 idiots. ♥

THIS... given to me by Vincent, my dearest cousin. Thank you sooo much. Ah, best gift so far. ♥

What did you do during your last birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment