Sunday, March 20, 2011

My taste in fashion.

So, I watched someone's blog and thought, "Why can I not do something like her?" Well, she drew pictures portraying her and her everyday life. You can say that I'm copying her all you want, but I don't care if I am copying her or thinking it was just a brilliant idea since I have a drawing tablet that's not really in use. ;)

Since black is a favorite color of mine, I have always had problems with what clothes to wear. The first reason is because wearing black here is hot. The second reason is because my mom has to be against it saying, "You're wearing black again?" and the third, is because this country never has a proper shop for me to buy the clothes I want to wear... not even the foot wears!

I end up wearing black shirts, skinnies and black converse shoes, and that makes me look emo. They don't even sell band shirts without being invisible. :(

When we're going out to the city or somewhere else, it actually takes me hours to decide what to even wear.

Even worse, I'm afraid I'll look so pathetic that people start losing consciousness or start running when they see me.

To be so ignorant over their beliefs... maybe they'll think I'm Satan's wife or something.

But then again there's always someone who can dress like a metalhead without even being one, and that's Kerrvy.

I try to look for something in the shops... but there's no luck all the time.

That is why I always end up daydreaming when I visit Infectious Threads.

That's pretty much it. My taste cannot be found here in the Philippines, which makes me look like this...
Eh...
What's your taste in fashion?

No comments:

Post a Comment