Saturday, December 18, 2010

Another day at the City, another day with the camera.

Like usual, on Saturdays, we go to the city. Today we went there as well, with my cousin, Laurie Ann. We just went around. For the first we went to a Big Converse Sale because my sister wanted to get a pair of Converse shoes. After that, we went to this so called max riders. If you don't know what that is, check this out. In front of that thingy there's a big screen, and it's all 3d. That's about it.
Just before riding Max Riders, Tahaha.
I'm kind of getting tired of the city, actually. I just really love staying at home these past days. For awhile ago, my sister collected all the gifts I had received yesterday... and one today. I don't know what was her point, but she made it clear it was for my blog. She supports me well. <3
Gifts from my sister.

Gifts from yesterday. And oh, Shela? I forgot to put your notebook on here, but thanks anyway. <3
Then eventually, she and I took pictures of each other...
Yeah...

Oooh. Look at that!

No, I don't get my point either.

She's waiting for her boyfriend to call her. :D

But didn't.

Dramatic once again.
After some time she went out of my room and went to her room. I could guess she called him because when I went to her room, she was on the bed with the phone stapled to her ear. Back in the city, I noticed I had a small wound in my hand. I don't know when and how I got it, but it doesn't hurt at all. I don't know if you can see it in the picture, but it was just weird.
My blood's bright red! ...kidding.

Then I looked at my left and saw how my sister messed up my room. Cheater.

Then basically, the rest of the night was just taking pictures with my cousin, Vincent. Whatever I did in front of the camera, he did as well. xD
A famous pose here that means "Good looking."

No idea.

Random.

Serious.

CRAZY! :D

GIRLY, haha. xD
Did you have fun today?

No comments:

Post a Comment