Friday, December 17, 2010

A Christmas Party of 2010.

It's weird. The year 2009 just ended, now 2010 is about to end as well. I just can't believe how fast time goes. I woke up at about 7:30 am, took a bath, got dressed and left maybe 8:10 am or something. This is what I wore:
Well... ΓΌ

It's not so impressive, as you can see. This wasn't the GREATEST party I've ever been to though. It was a little boring. All I saw was a room filled with party animals dancing along the beats of disco music. It just doesn't make me feel so alive with those kinds of things going on, honestly speaking. I received some gifts today, a key chain with a small teddy, a headband I just won't use, a mug, a wristband, a bracelet, a necklace and a notebook. I got one out of the blue, so unexpected, by my close friend, Kristine. Hah, I feel loved.

During the party, we had many games. I only participated in one. It wasn't the best game I've ever played , but was still fun. Anyway, here are some photos:
It didn't turn out looking like a masterpiece.
I... love... kisses. ♥
Yay. xD
Brylle, the ladies' man? Hmm..
The balloon looks more like a bowling ball and it isn't even halloween. @.@
The two bests in the class.
Oh, and the others were there too! xD
Cleanest mirror...
...ever seen.

Since the party only lasted some few hours, we still had a lot of time left for the day. The party was done at about one o'clock, so we, Kerrvy, Trixia, Jackie and I decided to spend the rest of the day at my place. I was surprised to see that there was internet and a message from ♥. Haha, just so in love. Anyway, here are some pictures after the Christmas Party:
She just couldn't let go of Kerrvy's heels...
...which you can obviously see.
I just can't stop being dramatic! xD
This photo of Kerrvy taking a picture of herself is kind of surprising.
I love these people. :D
What did you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment