Sunday, December 19, 2010

Finally a day spent at home.

It's two o'clock in the afternoon and I'm extremely bored. I woke up at about ten o'clock in the morning today, and went to the kitchen to get some food. I watched TV a little, random cartoons, and went back to bed. I just woke up after two hours sleeping, and again, I'm now extremely bored. Tsk.

Yeah, right.

As I look around me, I see a messed up room. I mean, people get in my room like every second and I just have to say that I HATE THAT. ._.
Messed up bed.
Messed up floor.
Another messed up floor.

Theeen I basically just opened Mozilla Firefox and started surfing the internet, or we can say, started writing this post. The door then opened and my sister threw something from that distance. I knew, as I saw what was flying towards me, what it exactly was... A NICK AUTOMATIC SHIRT! Tahaaahaaa xD
Evil santaaaaa. :3
Oh yeah. Are you bored there? Let's be bored together. x]

No comments:

Post a Comment