Monday, December 27, 2010

After Christmas.

...it got silent. o.o

I'm sitting here at the front of my computer, trying to kill boredom. It's quiet, no one storms in my room anymore, most are still tired of the "Simbang Gabi" (masses held very early in the mornings 10 days  before Christmas), and we're all waiting for New Year's Eve. When I close my eyes and listen carefully to my surroundings, all I hear are the buzzing of my CPU and aircon... I don't kind of feel like listening to music right now. I actually came from my sister's room watching "The Runaways" with her, but we found out the movie was boring so we didn't finish it. Have you seen that movie?

Ugh, I'm gonna take a shower now. The time is running too slow, that is, when I'm bored. After that, I'll probably go back to my sister's room and suggest a movie to watch, we'll see. :)


What're you up to now?

No comments:

Post a Comment