Monday, May 16, 2011

Sessions nine, ten, and eleven.

Well, I don't feel like separating the three sessions into three posts. It's getting harder, but the harder, the better I become. So, basically, we were 'reviewing (or what other terms you would like to put there)' the sixteenth note beat on the hihats and eighth note beat on the bass drum? Something like that, it's better to play than to explain it, I suppose.

My instructor taught me some new fills, flams (?), and new fills... heh. He told me he had to give me copies so that I could practice them myself, because well, today is the last session. I can't believe it has gone so fast. I was just at session one! o.o"

Nah, I should've rather given you guys a video blog about it rather than having to explain. Don't worry, I know I will, but not today. >:D

ASFGAFMAAVUETIEAS! It's never easy to look pretty with a nice drum set... xD
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment