Saturday, May 7, 2011

Shih Tzu.

Yes, my sister and my mom bought a puppy today, a male Shih Tzu. They had wanted one since we saw one in the pet shop last Thursday. My sister and mom fell hardly in love with the Shih Tzu puppies they saw there, and I can't deny I found them adorable too.
The Shih Tzu!
Sadly, my mom thought they were way too expensive in the pet shop, so she told my sister to look through the internet, and my sister found a guy who sold Shih Tzus (I have no idea what the plural form of Shih Tzu is by the way). We went there earlier today, picked up the little Shih Tzu they wanted and went home. Oh, yeah, and the name of the new puppy? It was named by my sister, I was sort of 'surprised' by what she named it. Or, I have known since yesterday, but still, I thought she was just joking.

So, yeah, the Shih Tzu's name is Charlie, so welcome to the family. Bahaha, it's her puppy anyway, I have my cat Twinkle Toes still. I'm more of a cat-person than a dog-person. But no, I'm not saying I don't like the new puppy, it is cute indeed. Anyway, how's Twinkle Toes so far?
Well, I suppose I passed my laziness to this poor cat. BUT, I like the way he sleeps here. HAHA!

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment