Friday, May 27, 2011

Almost school ready.

I'm finally enrolled at the same school like last year, and I'm actually ready to go back to school again, that's what I want. I'm getting crazy at here at home.

It's weird, I'm finally a senior. It's funny because I felt like I was a freshman... yesterday or something. I can't believe how fast time goes. It's just so amazing. A blink of an eye and I'll be in college, if I go. Anyway, I've got my books ready, and wow, still many of them. There are about ten books or so, and no, I'm not going to bring them all at once, no matter what. I never actually use them when I study, well, I never really study. But I never know, senior year is the hardest level so, I just might make miracles.


And since this level is the most complicated, 'stressy', hard, etc., I decided I won't belong to anything that could possibly eat my time. What do I mean? Something like making the school magazine. I do never want to be the 'Layout Artist' ever again. It's too much work for me, and at the end I just want to throw it away because I have to repeat, repeat, repeat and repeat the whole thing, and that's discouraging! As we went to buy the books last Tuesday we got a copy of the latest school magazine, I wasn't surprised. I don't know what they've done to the cover.


The contents aren't so impressive either. I did what they asked and still they changed it... fine. I just won't volunteer to help out this coming school year. One more thing, I'm glad I stayed in shape this summer, I usually go up in weight every darn summer. Well, I do a lot of Zumba with my sister lately, so it's going well. I just need to stop sleeping late, but it fails everytime.

Yeah... evil smile. >:D
 - Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment