Monday, May 16, 2011

Session twelve.

So farewell to A.Salonga, I'm done with my drum lessons. But I've got to say, I've really had much fun with my instructor Vincent. He's indeed a great teacher! I've got to learn a great deal of things, I just have to get used with them, so, self training from now on Christin! I hope I'm active enough to kick my own butt and get myself to play. If not, I WILL regret it, you're not going to become a good drummer by that. <.<"

So, he taught me a chacha groove, and, I GOT IT! It wasn't the hardest thing at all, not after all these time. Have I tried that at my first session I wouldn't be able to play it... in maybe three days. Nah, I'm just trying to say I know I have improved! If not I'm a major fail. But I have so I am not a fail. :3

My instructor taught me some really badass-looking fills, and, well, I can't say they looked easy. If you looked at his face you could know he was not having an easy moment. HA, I'm going to practice not to make faces when playing drums (even if it is really hard/fast) so that when people look at me, they'll just be like, "Oh, it looks easy!" MUHAHA, and when they try it themselves, they're going to cry for realizing it is harder than tripping on the floor... on purpose.

Nah, good luck to me! From now on I'll be making my own journey... with glittery orange-gold drums! ♥

Yeah babey. :3
- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment