Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Blog pause.

As the title says, I'm going to take a break from my blog, probably for at least five days, less or more, I don't know. What does this mean? This means I will still have my blog but I won't be updating it for awhile, until I want to do it again. I'll continue the 365 days challenge when I come back. I just really have to understand my emotions for now, since they're getting wild. I can't think clearly with other things ruining it for me, so I've got to break free from this blog since my life doesn't revolve around it.

Just a little spooky treat for you guys. :)
So I'll be back sooner or later. I can't prioritize blogging before anything else. I do love blogging, it's just that there are other things that I love doing more. :)

- Christin Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment